Thursday, July 19, 2018

                                        The Fortnite Craze



As we all know, the video game industry is growing and yes becoming more expensive. Its actually making people reconsider what fund is (me). The price of new games have risen about 20% give or take. That is not including DLC on all platforms! (talk about inflation). From 49.99 to 59.99 what are the underlying cost to this variable??? Not to mention most platforms do not allow crossover game play. But with a game called Fortnite, that has come to an end (except for one consul last I heard). With this game you do not have to purchase actual internet game play, just have your regular internet access. Also, a PS4 can play with people on PC or even the new Nintendo. This is causing popularity and bringing in players by the numbers. Is this the new style? Can we see a shift in gaming manufactures allowing more cross over play and functions to where you don't have to purchase gaming internet? Whatever the case, I am ready to watch what will take place in the coming future. Until then I will not be buying a new game consul. I will just sit back and relax with my good ol 2DS.

PS: Its been a good minute, but I figure I come back while I have time to spare. Yes I talk weird and may misspell but everyone has flaws. I love you for reading, and love the haters for taking the time to spat and read. You guys make the world go round...

Y= The Don

No comments:

Post a Comment